Alber E-motion M15 dual drive programmable power assist system
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Alber E-motion M15 power drive programmable power assist system can be mounted on the wheelchair in place of the manual wheels to greatly reduce strength used to propel the manual wheelchair. E-motion m15 has built -in Lithium-Ion batteries which are highly durable and the electric motors built into the wheel hub of e-motion provides effective assistance. A sensor registers the propelling movement and activates the electrical motors. Alber e-motion m15 assist wheels are very easy to dismantle making them ideal for transportation. M15 dual drive power assist features Ergonomic Control System which allows the user to switch e-motion on/off while sitting in the chair. A rollback delay function can be activated that holds the wheelchair safely on inclines.ECS features
- Rollback delay
- Remote control
- Encoded radio transmission
- Two power assistance stages
- Remote request of battery charge
- 24" Drive wheels
- Stainless steel push rims
- Wheelchair mounting bracket
- Automatic Li-Ion battery charger
- Ergonomic control system (ECS)
- Flat free tires with removable push-rim cover
- 2 x Li-Ion Battery Packs, 12 Ah (6.0 Ah Each Battery Pack)
Alber e-Motion m15 dual drive power assist system
25.2 V; 6.0 Ah; Lithium-Ion, leak-proof & maintenance free
100 - 240 V AC
30 V DC
support 0 - 3.7 mph.
2 x 60 W motors
Restricted to wheelchair model
|Weight of wheels (each)||22 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants this product for a limited 24-months period - excluding accessories and batteries.
- After the initial 12-months warranty period, problems are dealt with on a case by case basis.
- The warranty covers only those claims, which evidently result from defects in material or workmanship.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details