Alber E-motion M25 power assist system
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Alber E-motion M25 power assist system is lighter, faster, stronger and smarter to fit almost any standard wheelchair using two discrete adapters. The push-rim-activated power assist allows you to move, steer and brake your wheelchair with very little effort. While moving, sensors built into the push rims measure your drive movement and provide you with the desired power. Alber e-motion M25 assist wheels can easily be removed from the wheelchair in no time at all and they fit in just about every car boot. M25 power assist features Li-ion batteries integrated into the wheel hub that are easily interchangeable for service.M25 benefits:
- Fits most wheelchairs
- Assists when braking downhill
- Powerful assistance on slopes
- Integrated rollback delay on hills
- Up to 15.5 miles range with a single battery charge
- Sleeker with only 24 spokes
- Brushed stainless steel push rim
- Safe to take it on board a plane
- Available wheel sizes: 22", 24", 25"
- Electronics & battery integrated in the wheel hub
- Lightweight: 17.1 lbs. per wheel (standard version 24")
- Increase wheelchair width by ¾" to ½" - depending on model
- Removable power cable
- Improved magnet for better connection
- Automatically adapts to the voltage and charges both e-motion batteries in a few hours included in the scope of delivery
- Switch the e-motion on and off comfortably from your seat
- Switch between two different assistance levels for indoor and outdoor use
- Activate the rollback delay
The free e-motion mobile app helps you customize your driving experience in many ways
- Choose from four drive settings - standard, sensitive, soft and active
- Shows battery level, speed, distance traveled and more
- Displays error messages
- Activate flight mode to automatically discharge batteries
|Alber E-Motion M25 Power Assist System|
|Wheel size||22", 24", 25"|
|Maximum Torque (per wheel)||40 Nm|
|Maximum Speed||5.3 mph|
|Climbing and braking ability||Depending on the wheelchair used|
|Maximum user weight||330 lbs.|
|Maximum permitted total weight||418 lbs. (e-motion, wheelchair and wheelchair driver)|
|Drive wheel weight (including battery)||17 lbs.|
|Batteries||36.5 V, 2 x 4.3Ah, lithium-ion, leakproof and maintenance free|
- Manufacturer warrants this product for a limited 24-months period - excluding accessories and batteries.
- After the initial 12-months warranty period, problems are dealt with on a case by case basis.
- The warranty covers only those claims, which evidently result from defects in material or workmanship.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details