Alber Twion active power drive wheel system
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Alber Twion active power drive wheel system is designed with high-tensile aluminum alloys, high-tech plastics and digital motor technology. Light weight design with easy quick release wheels allows smooth and easy transportation. Twion power drive wheel offers new freedom for wheelchair drivers and the silent wheel hub drives with built-in lithium-Ion batteries ensure greater propulsion force on push-rim wheels. Twion is suitable for almost every standard active wheelchair, this is made possible by a small, lightweight bracket that can simply fit to the wheelchair frame. The efficient energy recovery system feeds energy back into the batteries during braking and provides a 10% range extension for greater freedom. Twion active power drive wheel comes with Mobility plus package which helps in controlling twion wheels via smartphone. The user can also receive all important running information such as distance traveled, battery charging level or calories burned.Features
- Easy to transport and load
- Compact charger for on the go and at home
- EasyConnex charging plug - finds correct plug-in position
- Lithium-ion battery technology - lightweight and with a long service life
Functions of Mobility plus packageDriving information
- Increase assist up to 6 mph
- Readout of running parameters including battery status, average speed, maximum speed, current speed, altimeter, odometer
- Simple switchover between ECO (less motor assistance for greater range) and SPORT (more dynamic ride characteristics with longer run-on) modes
- Tour data is stored in chronological order
- Recording and display of journeys using a GPS signal
- Detailed display of TOUR data such as TOUR distance covered, TOUR time, altimeter and number of calories burned
- An individual profile can be set up
- Mute mode: by simply pressing a button you can turn off the charge indicator and the acoustic signals from the wheels
- User can choose whether to control the unoccupied wheelchair
- Wheelchair can be controlled with the built-in inclination sensor (by gently tilting the smartphone) or with a virtual joystick
- Managing initial installation and wheel pairs
- Connection between smartphone and twion wheels
- Fast and secure connection at any time with its own password
|Alber Twion active power drive wheel system|
|Weight per wheel||13 lbs.|
|Speed||up to 6 mph with mobility plus package|
|Range||8 - 13 miles|
|Battery technology||maintenance-free lithium-ion cells|
|Technologies||BlueDrive, EasyConnex, energy recovery|
- Manufacturer warrants this product for a limited 24-months period - excluding accessories and batteries.
- After the initial 12-months warranty period, problems are dealt with on a case by case basis.
- The warranty covers only those claims, which evidently result from defects in material or workmanship.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details