Alber Twion basic power drive wheel system
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Alber Twion basic power drive wheel system offers new freedom for wheelchair drivers. The silent wheel hub drives with built-in lithium-Ion batteries ensure greater propulsion force on push-rim wheels. Twion power drive wheel is suitable for almost every standard active wheelchair, this is made possible by a small, lightweight bracket that can simply fit to the wheelchair frame. The efficient energy recovery system feeds energy back into the batteries during braking and provides a 10% range extension for greater freedom. Twion is designed with high-tensile aluminum alloys, high-tech plastics and digital motor technology. Light weight design with easy quick release wheels allows smooth and easy transportation.
Twion basic power drive wheel has an optional Mobility plus package which helps in communicating directly with the twion wheels via smartphone. The user can also receive all important running information such as distance traveled, battery charging level or calories burned.Features
- Easy to transport and load
- Compact charger for on the go and at home
- EasyConnex charging plug - finds correct plug-in position
- Lithium-ion battery technology - lightweight and with a long service life
- Silent mode option
- BlueDrive controller
- Provides driving information
- Detailed display of tour data
- Connection between smartphone & twion wheels
|Alber Twion basic power drive wheel system|
|Weight per wheel||13 lbs.|
|Speed||up to 6 mph|
|Range||8 - 13 miles|
|Battery technology||maintenance-free lithium-ion cells|
|Technologies||BlueDrive, EasyConnex, energy recovery|
- Manufacturer warrants this product for a limited 24-months period - excluding accessories and batteries.
- After the initial 12-months warranty period, problems are dealt with on a case by case basis.
- The warranty covers only those claims, which evidently result from defects in material or workmanship.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details