Algicell Ag Calcium Alginate Dressing, 8" x 12" - 20/case
Antimicrobial silver alginate dressings that rely on 1.4% ionic silver for seven-day broad spectrum antimicrobial effectiveness. Optimal gelling profile allows dressing to avoid sticking to the wound bed, but also to keep enough physical integrity to be removed from the wound in one piece.
- Maximum level of efficacy with no harm to healthy tissue.
- Sophisticated ionic transfer technology.
- Provides a controlled and sustained release of antimicrobial silver.
- Used more often to help reduce the risk of infection in moderately to heavily exuding wounds.
- Ideal for diabetic foot ulcers, leg ulcers (venous stasis ulcers, arterial ulcers and leg ulcers of mixed etiology), pressure ulcers/sores (partial and full thickness), donor sites, traumatic and surgical wounds.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details