Algidex Ag Silver Alginate Wound Dressing Paste, 10cc - 30/case
A major breakthrough in delivery of a proven antimicrobial that encompasses cost advantages. Unique combination of silver, alginate®, and maltodextrin designed to create the optimal moist wound environment important to healing. Provides immediate and sustained antimicrobial activity against a broad spectrum of wound pathogens for up to seven days including methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and E. Coli. Does not induce bacterial resistance. Excellent exudate management, helping reduce the risk of peri-wound maceration. Available with integrated foam backing for increased absorption and comfort.
- Does not induce bacterial resistance. Excellent exudate management, helping reduce the risk of peri-wound maceration.
- Available with integrated foam backing for increased absorption and comfort.
- Aligidex paste or thin sheets for large surface areas or deep wounds.
- Silver is completely and evenly distributed in the ionic state.
- Does not require activation or the use of sterile distilled water.
- Longer wear-time for fewer dressing changes, resulting in cost savings.
- Easy application and removal.
- Will not adhere to wound upon removal.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details