Allegiance Thigh-Length Anti-Embolism Compression Stockings, Small Long - 12/Case
Stockings provide compression on all parts of the leg where venous blood is likely to pool, used when venous return from the lower extremities is likely to be impaired.
- Durable knit fabric stretches two ways for easier application and a cool comfortable fit.
- Alignment Indicator.
- Use for surgical patients.
- Geriatric and bedfast patients.
- Patients recovering from phlebitis.
- Chronic venous insufficiency.
- Varicose veins.
- Edema secondary to cast removal.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details