Allevyn Adhesive Hydrocellular Dressing 3" x 3" with 2" x 2" Pad - 10/box
Smith & Nephew Allevyn™ Adhesive Hydrocellular Dressing 3" L x 3" W Square with 2" L x 2" W Pad, Profiled Edges, Trilaminate Structure
Smith & Nephew Allevyn™ Adhesive Hydrocellular Dressing is designed specifically for the management of chronic and exuding wounds. It sticks and remains in place on difficult to dress body parts. Absorbs up to three times more exudates than other hydrocolloids and is ideal for moderate to heavy exudating wounds. It maintains a moist, wound healing environment at the wound surface helping to prevent eschar formation.
- Low-allergy adhesive coating.
- Tapered construction with microthin edges.
- Perforated wound contact layer.
- Highly absorbent, central, hydrocellular layer.
- Creates and maintains a moist, wound healing environment at the wound surface helping to prevent eschar formation.
- Soft and cushioning, it provides excellent patient comfort and protection.
- Profiled cross-section, narrowing to microthin edges.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details