Alumilite Solid Curb Ramp
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
AlumiLite Solid Curb Ramp has all features of welded aluminum construction with a permanent non-skid surface that is integral to the aluminum and cannot wear off. The ramp is excellent for use as a short fixed ramp or for temporary needs and provides access over curbs or steps for wheelchair users. Alumilite solid curb ramp is available in 30 & 36-inch width with 3, 4, 5, or 6 feet length.Note: Custom sizes are available, please call us for specific details.
|Alumilite Solid Curb Ramp|
|Model||Size||Product weight||Weight capacity|
|ACR3SN||30" W x 3' L||18 lbs.||600 lbs.|
|ACR4SN||30" W x 4' L||24 lbs.||600 lbs.|
|ACR5SN||30" W x 5' L||30 lbs.||600 lbs.|
|ACR6SN||30" W x 6' L||37 lbs.||600 lbs.|
|ACR3SW||36" W x 3' L||20 lbs.||600 lbs.|
|ACR4SW||36" W x 4' L||26 lbs.||600 lbs.|
|ACR5SW||36" W x 5' L||32 lbs.||600 lbs.|
|ACR6SW||36" W x 6' L||41 lbs.||600 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants its products against defects in materials and workmanship for 10 years from the date of purchase.
- This warranty covers all aluminum and fasteners.
- Straps, bungees, and non-skid tape are expected to show wear even under normal use and are not covered under this warranty.
- Defective units will be repaired or replaced, at manufacturer's option, and returned to the original purchaser freight paid, provided the ramp is sent freight prepaid to manufacturer along with proof of purchase.
- This warranty is void in case of abuse, improper use, incorrect assembly, overloading, or neglected maintenance of the product.
- In no event shall manufacturer, be liable for special, incidental or consequential damages or injuries, or for any loss, damage, or injury resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrence which this product is represented to avoid.
- This warranty is in lieu of all other guarantees either expressed or implied and is valid only in the United States.
- In some States, limitation on the length of the warranty period is prohibited. This warranty recognizes any and all rights you may have under appropriate State law.
- Upon receipt, manufacturer will assess the problem and determine the proper course of action. If warranty work is required, the product will be repaired or replaced and returned as outlined above.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to refuse any warranty work on product that shows obvious abuse or use other than what the product was originally designed for.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of invoice or in used condition.
- All return merchandise is subject to factory pre-authorization. A Return Authorization (RA#) is mandatory.
- All returns are subject to a 15% handling and restocking charge plus freight both ways.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and not returnable.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details