Amerigel Wound Dressing - Each
AmeriGel wound dressing keeps wounds moist and clean, helps prevent against infection, can be applied to deep wounds (diabetic ulcers, vascular ulcers, surgical wounds, 1st and 2nd degree burns) and will replace multiple products. AmeriGel wound dressing is classified by the FDA as a hydrogel, indicated for use on stages I IV pressure ulcers, venous stasis ulcers, diabetic skin ulcers, 1st and 2nd degree burns, post surgical incisions, cuts and abrasions. AmeriGel wound dressing contains oak extract (oakin), an astringent derived from tannins, which provides antimicrobial, antifungal and inflammatory properties, as well as an aggressive autolytic debrider. Do not use if there is a known allergy to oak or oak pollen. AmeriGel wound dressings natural formula is safe and effective for cuts, scrapes, abrasions, pressure ulcers, diabetic skin ulcers, stasis ulcers, 1st and 2nd degree burns and post surgical incisions.
- AmeriGel wound dressings natural formula is safe and effective for cuts
- Oakin works to provide broad spectrum infection control for bacteria and fungus
- Advanced AmeriGel wound dressing promotes healing through its unique ability to address multiple wound concerns simultaneously
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details