Amtryke 0150 tricycle with snappy seat system
Amtryke 0150 tricycle with snappy seat system comes with fixed front wheel so the pedals will always rotate which in turn will teach your child the motion of pedaling as well as building strong leg muscles. Adjustable seating allows positioning forward/back for multiple leg lengths. Snappy seat features padded bench seat and contoured back/head support which can be positioned forward/back. Low step through frame and loading brake make transferring rides safe and easy.
The snappy seat provides trunk support for the smallest riders. The 2nd part seating system’s seat base is an 8” wide and 10” deep bench seat. The 2nd part of the seating system is the contoured padded back and head support. The padded back can be easily adjusted at any position along the 10” seat. The head support can be raised up and down.
- Pedal leveler pulley
- Low center of gravity
- Safety helmet included
- Riders height: 34” – 40”
- 12" pneumatic rear wheels
- 12" front wheels with flat-proof insert
- Leg length (inseam to bottom of shoe)
- Loading lock for easy transfer of rider
- Arm length (top of arm to middle of hand)
- Dismantles for transport via car, trunk etc.
- Spring front wheel to bring steering back to center
- Safety steering lock pin for graduated steering: straight, 20° left/right, free steering
*The product comes in a semi-assembled state. It is recommended to be installed under professional guidance. We do not provide installation service for this product.
|AmTryke 0150 tricycle with snappy seat system|
|Rider leg length|
(Center of hip to bottom of shoe)
|17" - 22"|
|Rider arm length|
(Middle of shoulder to center of digit crease)
|9" - 13"|
|Rider weight||150 lbs.|
|Rider max. height||42"|
|Tryke weight||45 lbs.|
- All frames and forks are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of Three (3) years from the date of original purchase.
- A frame or fork found defective in materials or workmanship will be repaired or replaced at manufacturer's option.
- Manufacturer will repair or replace, at its option, defective parts for this tryke at no charge, for a period of one year after the date of original purchase.
- Parts subject to normal wear and tear, including tires, tubes, seat, pedals and handgrips are not covered by this one year period.
- Parts subject to normal wear and tear, found to be defective by the purchaser within 30 days of purchase, including tires, tubes, seat, pedals and grips, will be replaced by manufacturer at no charge.
- This warranty does not include dealer service charges for parts replacement or shipping charges to or from manufacturer.
- This limited warranty is the only express or limited warranty applicable to manufacturer.
- The limited warranty set forth herein may not be extended, enlarged or otherwise modified by any dealer, agent or employee, and manufacturer does not assume any liability or make any warranty except as stated in this limited warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted without prior approval from manufacturer.
- Please contact manufacturer for return merchandise authorization number (RMA) and shipping instructions.
- Manufacturer will not be responsible for errors on size or other specifications.
- Merchandise must be sent back to manufacturer in original packaging within 30 days, in pristine condition
- Claims for damages or shortages must be made within five 5 days of receiving the merchandise
- After inspecting the returned merchandise, manufacturer will reimburse the purchase price of the item, less original shipping costs.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 business days of receiving the items.
- All returns are subject to a $50 restocking fee. You will be refunded the shipping cost if the return is a result of manufacturer's error.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details