Amtryke 1410 early intervention tricycle with blue bucket seat
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Amtryke 1410 early intervention tricycle with blue bucket seat is intended for early intervention. Amtryke 1410 early intervention tricycle can be adapted to meet the needs of a wide range of riders, as quick release slider positions seat post to accommodate multiple leg lengths. Amtryke 1410 tricycle help young riders improve their motor skills, endurance and strength. The foot crank is constantly in motion for full therapeutic effect. The Amtryke 1410 provides a way for less mobile children to remain active and have fun outdoors. With the special need's tricycle pedal rotation feature, pedaling is much easier than it would be with a fixed drive.
Amtryke 1410 early intervention tricycle comes with fixed drive, children who might otherwise have problems making a full pedal rotation will find this tricycle a lot easier to operate. The foot crank is constantly in motion for a full therapeutic effect. Coasting is not possible with a fixed drive; when limb motion stops, the bike does as well. Amtryke 1410 early intervention tricycle with blue bucket features increased sizing to accommodate smaller and larger riders. It has a more stable platform and an optional rear steering kit.
The Optional rear steering kit provides caregivers with full control over pushing and steering the tryke from the rear. A push bar is installed on the rear with a steering rod along the frame that attaches to the front wheel.Standard features
- Free helmet
- Rolled steel frame
- 3" hand crank arms
- Pedal leveler pulley
- Lap belt with safety t-strap
- Loading lock brake for easy transfer of rider
- Fixed drive helps to make a full pedal rotation
- Low center of gravity provides added stability
- Frame and seating dismantle for easy transport
- Four seat post positions to accommodate various rider sizes
- 10" front and rear wheels constructed of heavy plastic with long lasting solid rubber tires
- Safety steering lock pin for three graduated steering positions: straight, 20° left/right, free steering
*The product comes in a semi-assembled state. It is recommended to be installed under professional guidance. We do not provide installation service for this product.
|AmTryke 1410 early intervention tricycle with blue bucket seat|
|Rider leg length|
(Center of hip to bottom of shoe)
|14" - 21"|
|Rider arm length|
(Middle of shoulder to center of digit crease)
|7" - 20"|
|Rider weight||175 lbs.|
|Rider height||26"- 40"|
|Tryke weight||45 lbs.|
- All frames and forks are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of Three (3) years from the date of original purchase.
- A frame or fork found defective in materials or workmanship will be repaired or replaced at manufacturer's option.
- Manufacturer will repair or replace, at its option, defective parts for this tryke at no charge, for a period of one year after the date of original purchase.
- Parts subject to normal wear and tear, including tires, tubes, seat, pedals and handgrips are not covered by this one year period.
- Parts subject to normal wear and tear, found to be defective by the purchaser within 30 days of purchase, including tires, tubes, seat, pedals and grips, will be replaced by manufacturer at no charge.
- This warranty does not include dealer service charges for parts replacement or shipping charges to or from manufacturer.
- This limited warranty is the only express or limited warranty applicable to manufacturer.
- The limited warranty set forth herein may not be extended, enlarged or otherwise modified by any dealer, agent or employee, and manufacturer does not assume any liability or make any warranty except as stated in this limited warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a $50 restocking fee.
- No returns will be accepted without prior approval from manufacturer.
- Please contact manufacturer for return merchandise authorization number (RMA) and shipping instructions.
- Manufacturer will not be responsible for errors on size or other specifications.
- Merchandise must be sent back to manufacturer in original packaging within 30 days, in pristine condition
- Claims for damages or shortages must be made within five 5 days of receiving the merchandise
- After inspecting the returned merchandise, manufacturer will reimburse the purchase price of the item, less original shipping costs.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 business days of receiving the items.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details