Amtryke AM-12 tricycle with snappy seat
Amtryke AM-12 tricycle with snappy seat features the combination hand/foot drive. Designed to build strength and coordination for a wide range of children with disabilities. The hand/foot cycles are intended to stimulate reciprocal movement and increase range of motion. The AM-12 features four-way adjustable seating that allows the seating option to go up/down and forward/back to adjust for a wide variety of rider sizes. Foot plates feature a heel trap, with toe and instep strap to secure riders feet to the pedals. Loading lock allows safe and easy transfer of riders. AM-12 can be adapted with a wide variety of seating options and accessories so that most riders can feel safe and secure. Unique hinged front end with three positions for adjustable hand crank/foot crank to seat alignment.
Snappy seating : The Snappy Seat provides trunk support for the smallest riders. The 2 part seating system base is an 8" wide and 10" deep bench seat. The 2nd part of the seating system is the contoured padded back and head support. The head support can be raised up and down or taken off. The padded back can be can be easily adjusted at any position along the 10" seat.Standard features
- Assembly required
- Riders height 36"-44"
- Four-way adjustable seating
- Parental/Caregiver rear steering
- Loading brake for easy transfer of rider
- Safety lap t-strap. Safety helmet included
- Low center of gravity; Available in red only
- Safety Steering lock pin for graduated steering
- Continuous chain mechanism for hand/foot movement
- 12" solid front wheel and 12" pneumatic rear wheels
- Self-righting pedals with heel trap, instep and toe straps
*The product comes in a semi-assembled state. It is recommended to be installed under professional guidance. We do not provide installation service for this product.
|Amtryke AM-12 tricycle with snappy seat|
|Rider leg length|
(Center of hip to bottom of shoe)
|21" - 29"|
|Rider arm length|
(Middle of shoulder to center of digit crease)
|14" - 23"|
|Rider weight||150 lbs.|
|Rider max. height||47"|
|Tryke weight||45 lbs.|
- All frames and forks are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of Three (3) years from the date of original purchase.
- A frame or fork found defective in materials or workmanship will be repaired or replaced at manufacturer's option.
- Manufacturer will repair or replace, at its option, defective parts for this tryke at no charge, for a period of one year after the date of original purchase.
- Parts subject to normal wear and tear, including tires, tubes, seat, pedals and handgrips are not covered by this one year period.
- Parts subject to normal wear and tear, found to be defective by the purchaser within 30 days of purchase, including tires, tubes, seat, pedals and grips, will be replaced by manufacturer at no charge.
- This warranty does not include dealer service charges for parts replacement or shipping charges to or from manufacturer.
- This limited warranty is the only express or limited warranty applicable to manufacturer.
- The limited warranty set forth herein may not be extended, enlarged or otherwise modified by any dealer, agent or employee, and manufacturer does not assume any liability or make any warranty except as stated in this limited warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a $50 restocking fee.
- No returns will be accepted without prior approval from manufacturer.
- Please contact manufacturer for return merchandise authorization number (RMA) and shipping instructions.
- Manufacturer will not be responsible for errors on size or other specifications.
- Merchandise must be sent back to manufacturer in original packaging within 30 days, in pristine condition
- Claims for damages or shortages must be made within five 5 days of receiving the merchandise
- After inspecting the returned merchandise, manufacturer will reimburse the purchase price of the item, less original shipping costs.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 business days of receiving the items.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details