Amtryke JT-2000 tricycle with recumbent seat
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Amtryke JT-2000 tricycle with recumbent seat provides a comfortable ride with 14-speed 48/32 compact chain ring paired with 7 speed rear cassette to glide through and several degrees of seat adjustment. The JT-2000 is a full-featured recumbent recreation tryke designed for riding on paved trails and roads. The JT-2000 boasts a fully adjustable recumbent seat that will comfortably accommodate most adult riders. 14-speeds allow riders flexible gearing to navigate variable terrain with family and friends. Freewheel hub allows coasting, because of this, riders must be advanced or closely supervised. The tryke’s turning radius is 10 feet. Cool mesh seat with removable foam seat and back cushions and built-in lap and chest straps.Standard features
- Safety helmet
- 16" hi-rise handlebars
- 165mm foot crank length
- Compact chain ring (32/48T)
- Front and rear safety reflectors
- 14-speed SRAM twist grip shifters
- Front hand brake and rear disk brake
- Low center of gravity provides added stability
- Rolled steel frame with low seating for easy rider transfer
- 20" front and rear wheels with smooth tread pneumatic tires
|AmTryke JT-2000 tricycle with recumbent seat|
|Rider leg length|
(Center of hip to bottom of shoe)
|30" - 41"|
|Rider arm length|
(Middle of shoulder to center of digit crease)
|20" - 28"|
|Rider weight||250 lbs.|
|Rider max. height||74"|
|Tryke weight||80 lbs.|
|Wheel size||Front 16"|
- All frames and forks are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of Three (3) years from the date of original purchase.
- A frame or fork found defective in materials or workmanship will be repaired or replaced at manufacturer's option.
- Manufacturer will repair or replace, at its option, defective parts for this tryke at no charge, for a period of one year after the date of original purchase.
- Parts subject to normal wear and tear, including tires, tubes, seat, pedals and handgrips are not covered by this one year period.
- Parts subject to normal wear and tear, found to be defective by the purchaser within 30 days of purchase, including tires, tubes, seat, pedals and grips, will be replaced by manufacturer at no charge.
- This warranty does not include dealer service charges for parts replacement or shipping charges to or from manufacturer.
- This limited warranty is the only express or limited warranty applicable to manufacturer.
- The limited warranty set forth herein may not be extended, enlarged or otherwise modified by any dealer, agent or employee, and manufacturer does not assume any liability or make any warranty except as stated in this limited warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a $50 restocking fee.
- No returns will be accepted without prior approval from manufacturer.
- Please contact manufacturer for return merchandise authorization number (RMA) and shipping instructions.
- Manufacturer will not be responsible for errors on size or other specifications.
- Merchandise must be sent back to manufacturer in original packaging within 30 days, in pristine condition
- Claims for damages or shortages must be made within five 5 days of receiving the merchandise
- After inspecting the returned merchandise, manufacturer will reimburse the purchase price of the item, less original shipping costs.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 business days of receiving the items.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details