Amtryke ProSeries 1412 tricycle with 1600 seat system
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Amtryke ProSeries 1412 tricycle with 1600 seat system is designed for children approximately 36” - 42” in height and is built on 12” front and rear pneumatic wheels. Amtryke ProSeries 1412 tricycle with 1600 seat system can be adapted with a wide variety of seating options and accessories so that most riders can feel safe and secure. Four-way adjustable seat positions up/down and forward/back to accommodate. AmTryke 1412 tricycle facilitate with loading lock that allows safe transfer of riders on and off. It comes with quick release cam levers which positioning the telescoping handlebars to any height or distance to the rider. Rolled steel frame features hand-ratcheting levers which allow the sliding seat post to move closer or further from the front to accommodate a variety of rider sizes.Standard Features
- Steel wire basket
- Safety helmet included
- Riders height: 36” – 42”
- Loading lock for easy transfer of rider
- Leg length (inseam to bottom of shoe) 16” – 24”
- Pedal plates with heel trap, instep and toe straps
- Arm length (top of arm to middle of hand) 14” – 22”
- Quick release cam levers for easy handlebar adjustments
- Safety steering limiter pin for three graduated steering options : straight 20° left/right
*The product comes in a semi-assembled state. It is recommended to be installed under professional guidance. We do not provide installation service for this product.
|AmTryke ProSeries 1412 tricycle with 1600 seat system|
|Rider leg length|
(Center of hip to bottom of shoe)
|21" - 26"|
|Rider arm length|
(Middle of shoulder to center of digit crease)
|14" - 22"|
|Rider weight||125 lbs.|
|Rider max. height||42"|
|Tryke weight||72 lbs.|
- All frames and forks are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of Three (3) years from the date of original purchase.
- A frame or fork found defective in materials or workmanship will be repaired or replaced at manufacturer's option.
- Manufacturer will repair or replace, at its option, defective parts for this tryke at no charge, for a period of one year after the date of original purchase.
- Parts subject to normal wear and tear, including tires, tubes, seat, pedals and handgrips are not covered by this one year period.
- Parts subject to normal wear and tear, found to be defective by the purchaser within 30 days of purchase, including tires, tubes, seat, pedals and grips, will be replaced by manufacturer at no charge.
- This warranty does not include dealer service charges for parts replacement or shipping charges to or from manufacturer.
- This limited warranty is the only express or limited warranty applicable to manufacturer.
- The limited warranty set forth herein may not be extended, enlarged or otherwise modified by any dealer, agent or employee, and manufacturer does not assume any liability or make any warranty except as stated in this limited warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a $50 restocking fee.
- No returns will be accepted without prior approval from manufacturer.
- Please contact manufacturer for return merchandise authorization number (RMA) and shipping instructions.
- Manufacturer will not be responsible for errors on size or other specifications.
- Merchandise must be sent back to manufacturer in original packaging within 30 days, in pristine condition
- Claims for damages or shortages must be made within five 5 days of receiving the merchandise
- After inspecting the returned merchandise, manufacturer will reimburse the purchase price of the item, less original shipping costs.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 business days of receiving the items.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details