Amtryke ProSeries 1420XL tricycle with 1400 seating system
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Amtryke ProSeries 1420XL tricycle with 1400 seating system The ProSeries 1420-XL fixed drive tryke provide full support for riders. Particularly helpful for those with low tone and/or trunk control. They can be adapted to meet a wide range of needs. Rolled steel frame features two hand-ratcheting levers which allow the sliding seat post to move closer or further from the front and the frame to dismantle for easy transport. Quick-release cam levers allow the telescoping handlebars to be positioned at any height or distance to the rider. Four seat post positions and a sliding seat post accommodate many leg lengths.
1400 Seat Back can be positioned up/down; comes with highly adjustable laterals and chest strap. Expanding pedals with two straps can adjust from 7" to 10" with foot pronate & positioning are also adjustable. Pedal leveler pulley helps keep feet in optimal riding position; Loading brake for easy rider transfer. Quick-release cam levers allow the telescoping handlebars to be positioned at any height or distance to the rider. Two hand-ratcheting levers which allow the sliding seat post to move closer or further from the front.Standard features
- Safety helmet
- Steel wire basket
- Pedals extend 9¾" - 12⅜"
- Linear caliper hand brake
- 20" wheels with pneumatic tires
- 1400 Handlebar with 22mm stem-fits
- Low center of gravity provides added stability
- Frame extended to accommodate riders up to 6’4”
- Fixed drive helps rider make a full pedal rotation
- Safety steering limiter pin for three graduated steering options
- Expanding pedals can be customized to fit and secure most foot sizes
*The product comes in a semi-assembled state. It is recommended to be installed under professional guidance. We do not provide installation service for this product.
|AmTryke ProSeries 1420XL tricycle with 1400 seating system|
|Rider leg length|
(Center of hip to bottom of shoe)
|28" - 43"|
|Rider arm length|
(Middle of shoulder to center of digit crease)
|20" - 32"|
|Rider weight||275 lbs.|
|Rider max. height||68"|
|Tryke weight||76 lbs.|
- All frames and forks are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of Three (3) years from the date of original purchase.
- A frame or fork found defective in materials or workmanship will be repaired or replaced at manufacturer's option.
- Manufacturer will repair or replace, at its option, defective parts for this tryke at no charge, for a period of one year after the date of original purchase.
- Parts subject to normal wear and tear, including tires, tubes, seat, pedals and handgrips are not covered by this one year period.
- Parts subject to normal wear and tear, found to be defective by the purchaser within 30 days of purchase, including tires, tubes, seat, pedals and grips, will be replaced by manufacturer at no charge.
- This warranty does not include dealer service charges for parts replacement or shipping charges to or from manufacturer.
- This limited warranty is the only express or limited warranty applicable to manufacturer.
- The limited warranty set forth herein may not be extended, enlarged or otherwise modified by any dealer, agent or employee, and manufacturer does not assume any liability or make any warranty except as stated in this limited warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a $50 restocking fee.
- No returns will be accepted without prior approval from manufacturer.
- Please contact manufacturer for return merchandise authorization number (RMA) and shipping instructions.
- Manufacturer will not be responsible for errors on size or other specifications.
- Merchandise must be sent back to manufacturer in original packaging within 30 days, in pristine condition
- Claims for damages or shortages must be made within five 5 days of receiving the merchandise
- After inspecting the returned merchandise, manufacturer will reimburse the purchase price of the item, less original shipping costs.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 business days of receiving the items.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details