Andover Co-Flex Compression Bandage, 3" x 5 yards - 24/Case
This Compression Bandage is a self-adherent, hand-tear wrap that acts as a secondary dressing without the need for clips or tape. This is an economical bandage used when lightweight compression is required. It adheres to itself, with no clips or fasteners needed. Offers excellent porosity and durability. It also maintains its original size and does not shrink in width. Removing CoFlex® is easy- it can be done with scissors and without unwrapping.
- 14 lb tensile strength.
- Provides protection and superior adhesion, yet is easy to remove.
- When applied properly, provides an excellent pressure bandage that won’t cut off circulation.
- Applications: Compression bandage to stop bleeding, fixing bandage and support wrap, pressure bandage to promote circulation and healing, edema control and finger immobilization, vascular post-operative wrap, compression wrap to help control swelling and reduce bruising and compression bandage for sprains and strains.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details