Ansell Micro-Touch NonSterile Nitrile Powder Free Exam Glove, Medium - 1000/Case
Ansell Micro-Touch NonSterile Nitrile Powder Free Exam Glove is tested for use with the following 8 chemotherapy drugs: Vincristine Sulfate, Cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan), Doxorubicin Hydrochloride, 5-Fluorouracil, Methotrexate, Etoposide (Toposar), Paclitaxel (Taxol) and Thiotepa. It does not contain any sulfur-based accelerators such as thiurams, carbamates, thiazoles, guanidine or thioureas. The textured fingertips of the glove provide extra protection for wet or dry grip and against slippage.
|Chemo Rated||Chemo Tested|
|Cuff Style||Beaded Cuff|
|Fingertip Thickness||0.16 mm (6.3 mil)|
|Glove Exterior||Textured Fingertips|
|Glove Interior||Without Coating|
|Glove Length||Standard Cuff Length|
|Length in Inches||9.44 Inch|
|Powder Content||Powder Free|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details