Aqua Creek Pool access stainless steel wheelchair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Aqua Creek Pool access stainless steel wheelchair is constructed of durable and corrosion resistant stainless steel material. Stainless steel wheelchair is ideal for use in swimming pools with ramps or beach entry and provide user with years of trouble free use. Pool access wheelchair is collapsible for easy storage and the flip-up armrests make transfer easy for clients. The upholstery of wheelchair is mildew resistant mesh and suitable for daily use in pool environments. The stainless steel wheelchair is available in 18", 20" 22" and 24" seat widths. The 22" non-folding stainless steel wheelchair has weight capacity of 500 lbs. Stainless steel pool wheelchair comes with independent action parking brakes and solid rubber tires & mag-style wheels.Product comes standard with
- Removable and folding footrests
- Independent action parking brakes
- Solid rubber tires and mag-style wheels
- Durable stainless steel frame construction
- Mildew and fungus resistant mesh seat materials
|Aqua Creek Pool access stainless steel wheelchair|
|Weight capacity||350 lbs||350 lbs||375 lbs|
|Overall width (between handrims) (A)||25"||27"||31"|
|Overall length (B)||42.5"||42.5"||42.5"|
|Floor to push handle height (C)||36"||36"||36"|
|Seat to armrest (D)||10"||10"||10"|
|Seat to floor (E)||27.5"||27.5"||27.5"|
|Front caster||8" x 1"||8" x 1"||8" x 1"|
|Rear wheel||23" x 1¼"||23" x 1¼"||23" x 1¼"|
|Width between armrest (F)||21"||23"||27"|
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the original date of purchase.
- Manufacturer will repair or replace the product if it becomes defective within the warranty period.
- The product and transportation charges will be returned by the manufacturer if the address provided is same at the time of delivery of products.
- This warranty does not cover damage occurred because of accident, improper handling or operation, shipping damage, abuse, misuse or unauthorized repairs made or attempted.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for the Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details