Aqua Creek ProWave pool bike
Aqua Creek ProWave pool bike is ideal for aquatic spin classes, physical therapy or a way to get fit in your own backyard pool. A unique flywheel design of Prowave pool bike allows for a smooth ride and has multiple resistance levels for users of all types. The handlebars and seat can be adjusted easily as per the comfort level of an individual. This pool bike is designed for providing users a fun, invigorating and effective workout. The optional comfort seat is made of UHMW plastic and closed cell natural foam.ProWave Features:
- Barefoot use
- Durable powder-coat finish
- Available in 3 color options
- Multiple levels of resistance
- Adjustable seat and handlebars
- Scratch resistant transport wheels
|Aqua Creek ProWave pool bike|
|Maximum dimensions||44-5/8"L x 24-1/8"W x 50"H|
|Recommended pool depth||3ft. - 5ft.|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|Product weight||39 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 3 years from the original date of purchase, provided that manufacturer receives prompt notice in writing of any defect or failure and satisfactory proof thereof, with the following exceptions: Exceptions
- All wear parts, i.e. gear mechanism, belts, etc. shall be warranted for 1 year from the original date of purchase.
- Note: User is not to exceed the rated weight capacity of this product. It is the responsibility of the product owner to verify the weight of the patron for warranty claim purposes and to ensure that the product is not overloaded.
- This warranty specifically excludes reimbursement for labor to remove, repair, or install the product and any freight charges.
- The warranty does not cover any damages due to accident, misuse, abuse, negligence or failure to properly maintain any products, or normal wear and tear from day to day operations.
- Manufacturer will require all warranty parts, as well as, round trip shipping to be paid for in full upfront at time of claim. Once payment is received, new parts will be shipped including a return shipping label.
- Once the parts in question are shipped back and received by the manufacturer, a determination will be made on whether to issue a refund or not, based on test results.
- If the components are faulty a refund will be issued, not to include any shipping costs. If the components are good, no refund will be issued, and customer has the option to receive original parts back.
- All warranties are void if the products are altered, repaired, or improperly installed or improperly used by anyone without the prior written approval by manufacturer.
- Non-payment for product to manufacturer may also void warranty.
- Manufacturer will, at its option, repair or replace the failed or defective item, and deliver the product to the buyer, freight prepaid to the destination provided for in the original order.
- Products returned to manufacturer for which replacement is provided under this limited warranty shall become the property of manufacturer.
- A new warranty period shall NOT be established for the repaired or replaced products. Such products shall remain under warranty only for the remainder of the original warranty period on the original products purchased.
- This written limited warranty constitutes the final, complete and exclusive statement of warranty terms. No person or organization is authorized to make any other specific or implied warranties or representations on behalf of manufacturer.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms and Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details