Aqua Creek Tidalwave pool bike
Aqua Creek Tidalwave pool bike is durable enough to be used in residential or commercial environments and it is available in 3 color options i.e. Pink, Yellow and Green. Tidalwave water exercise bike offers a unique flywheel and folding v-frame design and the multiple resistance levels, adjustable seat & handlebars allow users of all types to exercise at comfortable settings. The tidalwave bike provides user a fun, energizing and effective water workout and is great for low impact physical therapy, aquatic spin classes or a way to get fit in the backyard pool. The optional semi-recumbent seat provides backrest and seat handles that add support and security. Tidalwave pool bike is constructed of powder coated stainless steel frame and is a better option for limited deck and storage applications.Features
- Easily folds for storage
- Multiple levels of resistance
- Adjustable seat and handlebars
- Scratch resistant transport wheels
- Recommended pool depth: 3ft. to 5ft.
|Aqua Creek Tidalwave pool bike|
|Adjustable seat height||-||35"||34½"|
|Back height adjustment||-||46¾||46¾|
|Product weight||55 lbs||40 lbs||35 lbs|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs||300 lbs||300 lbs|
|Folded dimensions||30.25" W x 67.50" H||-||-|
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 3 years from the original date of purchase, provided that manufacturer receives prompt notice in writing of any defect or failure and satisfactory proof thereof, with the following exceptions: Exceptions
- All wear parts, i.e. gear mechanism, belts, etc. shall be warranted for 1 year from the original date of purchase.
- Note: User is not to exceed the rated weight capacity of this product. It is the responsibility of the product owner to verify the weight of the patron for warranty claim purposes and to ensure that the product is not overloaded.
- This warranty specifically excludes reimbursement for labor to remove, repair, or install the product and any freight charges.
- The warranty does not cover any damages due to accident, misuse, abuse, negligence or failure to properly maintain any products, or normal wear and tear from day to day operations.
- All warranties are void if the products are altered, repaired, or improperly installed or improperly used by anyone without the prior written approval by manufacturer.
- Non-payment for product to manufacturer may also void warranty.
- Manufacturer will, at its option, repair or replace the failed or defective item, and deliver the product to the buyer, freight prepaid to the destination provided for in the original order.
- Products returned to manufacturer for which replacement is provided under this limited warranty shall become the property of manufacturer.
- A new warranty period shall NOT be established for the repaired or replaced products. Such products shall remain under warranty only for the remainder of the original warranty period on the original products purchased.
- This written limited warranty constitutes the final, complete and exclusive statement of warranty terms. No person or organization is authorized to make any other specific or implied warranties or representations on behalf of manufacturer.
- The warranties set forth herein are in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, which are hereby disclaimed and excluded, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use.
- The sole and exclusive remedies for breach of any and all warranties with respect to the products shall be limited to repair or replacement at manufacturer's designated factory location, or duly appointed distributor or in place at manufacturer's option.
- In no event shall manufacturer’s liability exceed the entire amount paid by the original purchaser for the failed or defective product.
- In no event shall manufacturer be liable for any incidental, consequential, special, indirect, punitive or exemplary damages or lost profits from any breach of this limited warranty or otherwise.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, special or consequential damages, so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to the buyer.
Standard Manufacturer Terms and Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details