AQUACEL Ag Hydrofiber Ribbon Dressing with Strengthening Fiber and Ionic Silver 2/5" x 18" - 5/box
ConvaTec AQUACEL® Ag Hydrofiber® Ribbon Dressing with Strengthening Fiber and Ionic Silver 2/5" x 18"
AQUACEL® Ag dressing incorporating unique Hydrofiber® Technology with 1.2% (w/w) Silver combines the favorable gelling characteristics of Hydrofiber® Technology with the broad-spectrum antimicrobial properties of Ionic Silver (Ag+). It is a versatile primary dressing indicated for moderate to highly exuding chronic and acute wounds where there is an infection or an increased risk of infection, when used in a comprehensive protocol of care. Also available in ribbon form, with stichbonding for added strength.
- Antimicrobial barrier dressing.
- Soft, conformable and highly absorbent.
- Dry AQUACEL Ag fibers gel on contact with the wound fluid. As fibers swell, they wick wound exudate, including bacteria, away from the wound.
- Provides an immediate and sustained antimicrobial activity to kill a broad spectrum of wound pathogens.
- Composed of a Hydrofiber-base material.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details