Aquacel Foam Adhesive, 4" x 12" - 10/box
Aquacel® foam dressings offer comfort and simplicity, plus the healing benefits of an Aquacel® interface. Barrier provides evaporation of excess moisture, a waterproof barrier against viral/bacterial penetration, and allows user to shower and bathe. Soft, absorbent foam pad enhances user comfort and absorbs excess fluid. Aquacel® interface gels on contact with wound exudates to maintain a moist environment.
- Locks in wound exudate, including harmful components.
- Verical wicking prevents lateral spread of fluid, reducing risk of maceration.
- Micro-contours to the wound bed, minimizing dead space where bacteria can grow.
- Gentle silicone border designed to adhere to surrounding skin, not to the wound bed.
- Skin-friendly adhesive supports simple application and removal.
- Demonstrated low potential for dermal irritation or allergic contact sensitization.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details