Aquasite Hydrogel Impregnated Gauze, 4" x 4" - each
Sterile, Cotton USP Type VII
Aquasite® Hydrogel Impregnated Gauze is useful for rehydrating sloughy or necrotic tissue and enhancing autolytic debridement. On minimally draining wounds, it helps to provide a moist wound environment, conducive to wound healing.
- Aquasite® Hydrogel Impregnated Gauze is sterile.
- Ideal when a sterile moist packing for full thickness wounds is necessary.
- Impregnated dressings incorporate 100% cotton USP type VII gauze pads.
- Used for: stage I-IV pressure sore, surgical incisions, thermal burns, cuts, abrasions, venous stasis ulcerations.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details