Aquasorb Hydrogel Wound Dressing, without Adhesive Border, 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" - 5/box
Sterile, Non-Adherent, Transparent, Latex-free, Semi-permeable Polyurethane Film
Aquasorb® is a sterile, transparent hydrogel of polyvinyl pyrrollidone (a cross-linked polymer carrier) in water supported by a fabric of scrim and bonded to a moisture vapor, permeable, polyurethane film.
- Offers the consistency of a hydrocolloid with the sensitivity of a hydrogel.
- Transparent for easy, visual assessment of wound site.
- Breathable film enables moisture vapor transmission from gel after drainage is absorbed to help prevent maceration.
- Polyurethane film protects from entry of pathogens into wound site.
- Cool and moist to the touch for soothing sensation.
- No messy residue.
- Easily conforms to hard-to-dress areas and irregular wound sites.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details