Aquatec Ergo Dual VIP shower commode chair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
New version of ocean dual VIP shower commode chair
Aquatec Ergo Dual VIP shower commode chair features ergonomic design that ensures ease of use for the carer whilst providing optimum safety and comfort to the user. The seat tilts from -5° to 40° and backrest reclines from 5° to 35° for users with more complex seating and positioning requirements. The new pivot and slide mechanism means that during tilt, the chair now moves downwards and forward which keep the user's center of gravity close to that of the chair. This makes the tilt operation lighter and more intuitive for the caregiver creating a smooth and more comfortable experience for the user.
The shower chair features improved caster design that reduces dirt collection in the axle area. The collection pan rail holds the pan closer to avoid splatters, the pan has volume markings inside and a convenient hook on the handle holds the lid when not in use. Head support is height adjustable with turn of a knob and the foot plate has adjustable fabric heel loops.Ergo Dual VIP comes standard with:
- Collection pan
- Tilt & recline feature
- Height adjustable footrest
- Height adjustable head support
- Soft seat overlay with hygiene opening
- Innovative ergonomic seat
- Height adjustable seat & armrests
- Ergonomic tilt with weight shifting abilities
- Easy disassembly for transportation and storage
- Optimized wheelbase makes it easy to maneuver in small spaces
- Machine washable tension adjustable back with quick release buckles
|Ergo dual VIP shower commode chair|
|Seat to footrest||12.4" - 18.2"|
|Seat to floor height||18.5" - 23.4"|
|Overall dimensions (LxWxH)||85.8"x22"x46.8"|
|Width between armrests||17.7"|
|Seat tilt angle||-5° to 40°|
|Back recline angle||5° to 35°|
|Weight capacity||330 lbs.|
|Product weight||62.4 lbs.|
Manufacturer Warrants the product according to the schedule as under:
- Limited Two (2) Years warranty on the product against manufacturer's defects.
- Upholstery and soft seats are not warranted.
- Damage due to normal wear and tear, failure to perform maintenance, negligence, accident, natural disaster or user modification of the product is specifically excluded from this warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser/user of the product and is non-transferable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please Call us for Specific Details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details