Aquatec Ergo shower commode chair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
New version of ocean shower commode chair
Aquatec Ergo shower commode chair is an attendant propelled model designed to make personal care activities easier for both user and caregiver. Ergo seat height is adjustable from 18.5" - 23.4" and armrests can be adjusted 8.3"/9.8"/11.3" seat. The seat plate of has a 5° pre-tilt, or lift at the knee for a more natural, squat position for toileting. The shape of seat plate is based on the imprint left behind while seated, this reduces pressure on genitals and bony prominences. Ergo shower chair features a contoured seat surface that has been developed to encourage a more upright and stable seating position. Transfer supports at front of the seat allows the user to position themselves into a more comfortable position for toileting/showering. The collection pan has volume markings inside and a convenient hook on the handle holds the lid when not in use.Ergo comes standard with:
- 5" casters
- Collection pan
- Stainless steel frame
- Soft seat overlay with hygiene opening
- Innovative ergonomic seat
- Angle adjustable footplates
- Easy disassembly for travel or storage
- Collection pan rail holds pan closer to avoid splatters
- Optimized wheelbase makes it easy to maneuver in small spaces
- Improved caster design reduces dirt collection in the axle area
- Machine washable tension adjustable back with quick release buckles
|Ergo shower commode chair|
|Seat to footrest||11.5" - 22.2"|
|Seat to floor height||18.5" - 23.4"|
|Overall dimensions (LxWxH)||35"x22"x44.6"|
|Width between armrests||17.7"|
|Weight capacity||330 lbs.|
|Product weight||37.5 lbs.|
Manufacturer Warrants the product according to the schedule as under:
- Limited Two (2) Years warranty on the product against manufacturer's defects.
- Upholstery and soft seats are not warranted.
- Damage due to normal wear and tear, failure to perform maintenance, negligence, accident, natural disaster or user modification of the product is specifically excluded from this warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser/user of the product and is non-transferable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please Call us for Specific Details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details