Aquatec Ocean dual VIP tilt-in-space shower commode chair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Aquatec Ocean dual VIP tilt-in-space shower commode chair comes with reclining back support due to which it offers greater seating and positioning possibilities. The angle between the reclining backrest and seat is infinitely adjustable from 10° to 50° for a total angle of 85° for the complete chair. Ocean dual VIP includes operating lever locks to avoid unintentional angle movement and a pair of anti-tipper is also included with this back option.
Ocean dual VIP shower chair features two additional stainless steel gas springs to lower the backrest. Ocean dual VIP commode chair comes with machine washable back upholstery which has 5 buckles to adjust tension for seating comfort. Ocean dual VIP shower commode chair has three 5" castors with foot activated brake and one rear wheel has direction lock for straight line travel.Buy now & get extra 5% discount
|Aquatec Ocean dual VIP tilt-in-space shower commode chair|
|Seat width (A)||19.5"|
|Seat depth (B)||17.5"|
|Seat height (C)||19.9" - 23.8"|
|Total width (D)||24.3"|
|Overall depth (E)||41.3"|
|Total height without adjustable backrest (F)||42.3" - 46.2"|
|Depth without footrests (G)||33"|
|Footplate depth (H)||6.2"|
|Height to armrest (I)||28" - 33.5"|
|Height, footrest to seat (J)||13.5" - 18"|
|Height, ground to lower seat edge (K)||With holder for toilet pan - 16.4" to 20.3"|
|Without holder for toilet pan - 17" to 21"|
|Height, seat to armrest (L)||8.4" - 9.75"|
|Width between armrests (M)||18.5"|
|Width cutout in seat plate||8"|
|Depth cutout in seat plate||12.5"|
|Tilt angle seat||0° - 35°|
|Tilt angle back||10° - 50°|
|Graduation height adjustment||2"|
|Weight capacity||330 lbs.|
Manufacturer Warrants the product according to the schedule as under:
- Limited Two (2) Years warranty on the product against manufacturer's defects.
- Cylinders are warranted for one year from date of original purchase.
- Upholstery and soft seats are not warranted.
- Damage due to normal wear and tear, failure to perform maintenance, negligence, accident, natural disaster or user modification of the product is specifically excluded from this warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser/user of the product and is non-transferable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please Call us for Specific Details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details