Aquatec Ocean E-VIP shower commode chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Aquatec Ocean E-VIP shower commode chair frame is made up of stainless steel, aluminum or plastics to achieve a corrosion free product. Ocean E-VIP shower chair consists of a seating system mounted on an electronically height-adjustable wheeled chassis. Ocean E-VIP commode chair provides seating and positioning in an adjustable shower commode chair system, designed to alleviate lifting and back strains. Aquatec E-VIP shower chair can be easily operated for a full day, up to 40 cycles on a single charge.
Aquatec E-VIP commode chair's electrical components are sealed which allows the chair to be cleaned or disinfected by commercial cleaning methods. Ocean E-VIP chair's seat height can be adjust to 41" to bring the user up to a back-saving height, height adjustment and back tilt is controlled by remote hand control. Aquatec ocean E-VIP chair offers plenty of positioning adjustments which can be made with seat, back, head and foot rests. Ocean E-VIP shower chair is suitable for home or institutional use, anywhere a caregiver needs more assistance.
|Aquatec Ocean E-VIP shower commode chair|
|Seat width (A)||18.7"|
|Seat depth (B)||17.5"|
|Seat height (C)||19.5" - 41"|
|Total width (D)||28.5"|
|Overall depth (E)||39.4"|
|Total height without adjustable backrest (F)||41.7" - 63"|
|Depth without footrests||39.4"|
|Footplate depth (G)||6"|
|Height to armrest (H)||28.5" - 51.5"|
|Height, footrest to seat (I)||13.5" - 18"|
|Height, ground to lower seat edge (J)||With holder for toilet pan - 16.4" to 37.8"|
|Without holder for toilet pan - 18" to 39.6"|
|Height, seat to armrest (K)||9" - 10.5"|
|Width between armrests (L)||18.3"|
|Width cutout in seat plate||8"|
|Depth cutout in seat plate||12.5"|
|Weight capacity||330 lbs.|
Manufacturer Warrants the product according to the schedule as under:
- Limited Two (2) Years warranty on the product against manufacturer's defects.
- Upholstery and soft seats are not warranted.
- Damage due to normal wear and tear, failure to perform maintenance, negligence, accident, natural disaster or user modification of the product is specifically excluded from this warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser/user of the product and is non-transferable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please Call us for Specific Details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details