Aquatec Ocean SP shower commode chair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Aquatec Ocean SP shower commode chair features height adjustable seat above the rear wheels to match a transfer height or to roll over a toilet. Ocean SP comes with large 24" rear wheels for self-propel movement in user's bath area and large wheels also features quick connect axle to allow the chair to roll on four 5" castors. Ocean SP includes collection pan with lid due to which it can also be used as a commode chair. Ocean SP commode chair provides machine-washable adjustable backrest with quick release buckle which can be adjusted as per the users. Ocean SP shower commode chair is made up of stainless steel and its seat frame has a 10° static tilt.Buy now & get extra 5% discount
|Aquatec Ocean SP shower commode chair|
|Seat width (A)||18.7"|
|Seat depth (B)||17.5"|
|Total width (C)||26.3"|
|Overall depth (D)||41.3"|
|Total height without adjustable backrest (E)||36.6" - 41.7"|
|Depth without footrests (F)||33.3"|
|Footplate depth (G)||6"|
|Height to armrest (H)||26.5" - 33"|
|Height, footrest to seat (I)||10" - 19.3"|
|Height, ground to lower seat edge (J)||With holder for toilet pan - 15.2" to 20.3"|
|Without holder for toilet pan - 16" to 21"|
|Height, seat to armrest (K)||8.2" - 9.75"|
|Width between armrests (L)||18"|
|Width cutout in seat plate||8"|
|Depth cutout in seat plate||12.5"|
|Graduation height adjustment||1"|
|Self propel drive wheels diameter||24"|
|Width between 24" wheels||21"|
|Weight capacity||330 lbs.|
Manufacturer Warrants the product according to the schedule as under:
- Limited Two (2) Years warranty on the product against manufacturer's defects.
- Upholstery and soft seats are not warranted.
- Damage due to normal wear and tear, failure to perform maintenance, negligence, accident, natural disaster or user modification of the product is specifically excluded from this warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser/user of the product and is non-transferable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please Call us for Specific Details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details