Arcorail bedrail with rotating handrail
Arcorail bedrail with rotating handrail offers maximum bedside mobility for home, clinical care and hospital settings. Arcorail bedrail fits securely to the metal bed frame and helps client re-position, sit-up, balance, stand or transfer to a chair or wheelchair. Arcorail bedrail with rotating handrail has professional grade steel construction and is ideal for frequent use.Features
- 3 height adjustable settings
- Fits securely to metal bed frame
- 300 lbs. maximum user weight capacity
- Rotates 360° and locks in place every 90°
- Special coating does not promote bacteria growth
|Arcorail bedrail with rotating handrail|
|Product weight||16.5 lbs.|
|User weight capacity||300 lbs.|
Manufacturer Warrants the product according to the schedule as under:
- Limited One (1) Year warranty on the product against manufacturer's defects.
- Excludes damage due to wear and tear or abuse.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please Call us for Specific Details.
- We require the following information before authorizing a return:
- Reason for return
- Item number, quantity and serial number (where applicable)
- Invoice number and invoice date
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.