Argentum Medical Silverlon Antimicrobial Burn Contact Dressing 4" x 4" Square - 10/Box
Argentum Medical Silverlon® Antimicrobial Burn Contact Dressing 16" x 16", Flexible, Pure Metallic Silver Coated, Minimally Adhering
Cosmopore® provides a sterile wound contact layer that is air and water permeable, 100% cotton and non-adherent. This pad performs well to absorb exudate for a cleaner wound bed. The non-woven flexible adhesive cover of the Cosmopore pad has rounded edges to prevent the dressing from becoming detached even after being worn for prolonged periods of time.
- Silver ions disassociate from the surface of the dressing in the presence of moisture.
- Silver ion release rates are maintained by maintaining the moisture content of the burn and wound dressing.
- Circumferential platting of the fibers results in a three-dimensional surface area of pure metallic silver in contact with the wound fluids.
- Analysis of the surface of Silverlon® reveals 99.1% pure metallic silver and 0.9% silver oxide.
- Open knit pattern of the fabric permits passage of oxygen and fluids to and from the wound surface.
- Silver provides the effective antimicrobial action of the dressing and functions as an antimicrobial barrier.
- Broad spectrum 7-day use antimicrobial barrier dressings.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details