Argentum Medical Silverlon Burn Contact Dressing 4" x 8", Pure Metallic Silver Coated - 10/Box
Argentum Medical Silverlon® Antimicrobial Burn Contact Dressing 4" x 4" Square, Flexible, Pure Metallic Silver Coated, Minimally Adhering
These dressings are composed of knitted fabrics that are flexible, minimally adhering and antimicrobial. This knitted fabric is composed of pure nylon base fibers, 100% covered, uniformly and circumferentially with a thin coat of pure metallic silver approximately (4/100,000 inch). The surface of the nylon-based dressing is plated with pure metallic silver which is the source of the antimicrobial silver ion.
- Silver ions disassociate from the surface of the dressing in the presence of moisture.
- Silver ion release rates are maintained by maintaining the moisture content of the burn and wound dressing.
- Circumferential platting of the fibers results in a three-dimensional surface area of pure metallic silver in contact with the wound fluids.
- Analysis of the surface of Silverlon® reveals 99.1% pure metallic silver and 0.9% silver oxide.
- Open knit pattern of the fabric permits passage of oxygen and fluids to and from the wound surface.
- Silver provides the effective antimicrobial action of the dressing and functions as an antimicrobial barrier.
- Broad spectrum 7-day use antimicrobial barrier dressings.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details