Argentum Medical Silverlon Wound Contact Dressing 4" x 12" - 10/Box
Argentum Medical Silverlon® Wound Contact Dressing 4" x 12", Highly Conductive Surface
This dressing provides a highly conductive surface that re-establishes the normal skin electrical potentials and an antimicrobial barrier to the entry of bacteria and fungi, thereby protecting the wound from outside bacteria and fungi contamination. It is designed for placement directly on wound surface in contact with injured tissues.
- Indicated for local management of first and second degree burns, incisions, skin grafts, donor sites, lacerations, abrasions, pressure sores, chronic wounds and chronic, dermal, vascular and diabetic ulcers.
- Topical antimicrobial surface reduces bacteria, fungi counts on and around wound area.
- Can be left in place for several days depending on the amount of wound drainage and necrotic tissue present.
- A special modification called the Silverlon® peripad can be applied to an external feminine napkin for lesions of the perineal region and for application after childbirth.
- Also available: Argentum Silverlon® Antimicrobial wound packing strips.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details