Arjo AtmosAir 9000 MRS mattress replacement system
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Arjo AtmosAir 9000 MRS mattress replacement system range utilizes an open-pressurized, Self-Adjusting Technology (SAT) system consisting of nine transversely positioned air cylinders for dynamic response to resident/patient movement. AtmosAir 9000 MRS with SAT offers advanced features and benefits which provide clinically effective pressure redistribution and optimized patient comfort.
Features & benefits:
- Self-Adjusting Technology™ (SAT) helps maximize body weight displacement and minimize tissue interface pressure, by automatically reacting to body movement, altitude and temperature and adjusting the internal air pressure
- Nine air cylinders offer additional support under the shoulders, torso and seat through non-powered pressure relief via nine zones of horizontal pressure redistribution
- Firm perimeter provides seating support for the caregiver and/or resident/client
- Sloped heel section helps to transfer weight off the delicate heel area and onto the calf and thigh instead
Mattress cover: TheraTex™ nylon, a durable fabric with a blended butyl rubber backing and a low MVT rate.
Mattress bottom: A 10 oz non-skid bottom material, recommended for use on smooth, pan-type bed frames
|A pressurized system comprised of independent, dynamic air chambers and intake and regulator valves||Helps maximize body weight displacement and minimize tissue interface pressure by automatically adjusting the internal air pressure in response to body movements|
|9 Horizontal Air Cylinders||Provides pressure redistribution supports the shoulders, seat and legs|
|Non-Powered System||Delivers uninterrupted therapy even during an electrical power failure|
|Sloped Heel Section||Helps transfer weight off the heel and onto the calf and thigh area of the leg|
|Firm Perimeter||Provides seating support for the caregiver or patient|
|Raised Side Bolsters (optional)||Serves as a passive reminder of the mattress edges and facilitates patient ingress/egress|
|Customizable Length and Width (optional)||Helps provide proper fit on a wide variety of bed frames|
|Arjo AtmosAir 9000 MRS mattress replacement system|
|Length||80 - 84" x 1"|
|Width||32 - 35" x ½"|
|Max. recommended resident/client weight*||500 lbs.|
|*consult frame manufacturer for individual frame capacity|
|All mattresses comply with TB 106 and TB 117 standards|
|TB603, ASTM E 1590, TB 129 and BFD IX-II compliant.|
- Arjo product are warranted for a period of five years non-prorated from the date of delivery.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty…
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.