ArjoHuntleigh Bolero pediatric bath lift trolley
Special pricing available. Please call us for quote.
ArjoHuntleigh Bolero pediatric bath lift trolley is used for lifting, transferring and bathing dependent residents/clients. Bolero bath lift trolley is intended for lifting and transferring child residents to and from a bathroom in a care facility and to be used in an assisted bathing process. As a single caregiver operating the Bolero is able to manage the entire bathing cycle alone, the process is made considerably more efficient. Using Bolero bath lift trolley, the resident/client remains safely and comfortably on the stretcher throughout the entire bathing process.System integration
The Bolero is compatible with all ArjoHuntleigh height-adjustable baths.
Handles: Handles on the pillar make the lift bath trolley easy to maneuver and position.
Bathing: Bolero integrates with several height-adjustable ArjoHuntleigh bathing systems.
Quick change battery: The quick change battery system ensures Bolero is always available for use.
Foldable side rail: The stretcher can be fitted with a foldable side rail to enhance resident safety and comfort.
Easy transfer: The resident is easily rolled onto the stretcher, which can be adjusted to the correct working height.
Buy now and get extra 5% discountFeature:
- Safety belts
- Foldable hand rests
- Lifting capacity 300 lbs.
- Two castors with brakes
- Straight steering device
- Warning lamp for low battery
- Detachable and removable battery
- Automatic safety stop if lowered onto an obstacle
- Two 24 V interchangeable batteries and a battery charger connected to the mains power supply
|ArjoHuntleigh Bolero pediatric bath lift trolley|
|Safe working load||300 lbs.|
|Lifting stroke||22 1/4"|
|Height top of chassis||6 1/4"|
|Total width||32 1/2"|
|Total length||53 1/8" - 57 1/8"|
|Stretcher height (from floor)||67 3/4"|
|Clearance under stretcher||18 1/4"|
|Protection class||IPX6 (handset) IPX4 (total lift)|
- ArjoHuntleigh products are warranted for a period of Twelve (12) months from the date of delivery.
- Medicaleshop cannot provide any physical service, please contact manufacturer for repair parts.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details