ArjoHuntleigh Carmina bariatric commode shower chair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Special pricing available. Please call us for quote.
ArjoHuntleigh Carmina bariatric commode shower chair is designed for assisted hygiene routines, showering and toileting in bariatric settings. Carmina bariatric commode shower chair has an adjustable backrest with four different seating depths provide extra support for individual needs and allow integration with most toilets. Carmina bariatric commode shower chair has a wide armrests provide optimum support for the residents arms.
Carmina commode shower chair has an adjustable footrest provides a comfortable and safe sitting position and good access for transfers with different types of passive lifters. Bariatric commode shower chair has a footrest folds easily onto the seat, a compact solution for storage and transport through narrow doorways. The footrest acts as an extra brake providing added stability for mobile residents when sitting down or standing up.
Buy now and get extra 5% discountFeatures
- Fold up armrests
- Footrest folds easily onto the seat
- Colors are available in Blue and Grey
- Container holder adjusts to different toilet heights
- Adjustable backrest with four different seating depths
- Detachable armrest covers for efficient cleaning procedures
- Wide armrests provide optimum support for the resident’s arms
- Push poles fold away to allow easy lateral transfers for residents
- Many different grips assist caregivers when maneuvering the chair
- Adjustable footrest provides a comfortable and safe sitting position
|ArjoHuntleigh Carmina bariatric commode shower chair|
|Maximum safe working load||705 lbs.|
|Chassis clearance for lift legs||6⅛"|
|Chassis width between legs||31¼"|
|Chassis clearance for toilet||18⅞"|
|Distance from front of seat|
to backrest (4 positions)
|16½" - 20⅔"|
|Low friction castors|
|Approvals||CE marked. Tested by TüV|
- ArjoHuntleigh products are warranted for a period of Twelve (12) months from the date of delivery.
- Medicaleshop cannot provide any physical service, please contact manufacturer for repair parts.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details