ArjoHuntleigh Carmina bariatric commode shower chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
ArjoHuntleigh Carmina bariatric commode shower chair offers a solution for transferring plus size individuals from the bedside, chair or wheelchair to the shower or toilet, and back again. Carmina commode shower chair is specially designed for assisted showering, toileting and hygiene care for bariatric patients and residents. This can be done without the need for manual lifting or additional transfers, thus facilitating an efficient routine for daily hygiene care.
Carmina commode shower chair has an adjustable footrest provides a comfortable and safe sitting position and wide arm supports provide additional support for the patient or resident during transfer and showering.
Push poles: Enable caregivers to maneuver the device, while also providing additional support for the patient or resident when seating themselves or standing up. Push poles can be folded away to facilitate transfers or provide caregiver access to perform hygiene care tasks.
Adjustable backrest: With four different seating depths provides extra support for individual needs and allows integration with most toilets.
Tip-up seat: Designed for convenient cleaning and disinfection, as well as to provide access to the commode container.
- Fold up armrests
- Footrest folds easily onto the seat
- Colors are available in Blue and Grey
- Container holder adjusts to different toilet heights
- Adjustable backrest with four different seating depths
- Detachable armrest covers for efficient cleaning procedures
- Wide armrests provide optimum support for the resident’s arms
- Push poles fold away to allow easy lateral transfers for residents
- Many different grips assist caregivers when maneuvering the chair
- Adjustable footrest provides a comfortable and safe sitting position
|ArjoHuntleigh Carmina bariatric commode shower chair|
|Maximum safe working load||705 lbs.|
|Chassis clearance for lift legs||6⅛"|
|Chassis width between legs||31¼"|
|Chassis clearance for toilet||18⅞"|
|Distance from front of seat|
to backrest (4 positions)
|16½" - 20⅔"|
|Low friction castors||Yes|
|Approvals||CE marked. Tested by TüV|
- ArjoHuntleigh products are warranted for a period of Twelve (12) months from the date of delivery.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details