ArjoHuntleigh Carmina basic bariatric commode chair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Special pricing available. Please call us for quote.
ArjoHuntleigh Carmina basic bariatric commode chair is designed specifically for assisted hygiene routines and toileting in bariatric settings. Carmina bariatric commode chair comes with tip-up seat makes cleaning/disinfection easier and provides good access to the commode container. Carmina commode chair has an adjustable backrest with four different seating depths provide extra support for individual needs and allow integration with most toilets.
Carmina bariatric commode chair has wide armrests provide optimum support for the residents arms. Carmina basic bariatric commode chair has been developed to enhance quality of life by providing a better alternative for hygiene routines in terms of safety and comfort. Carmina basic bariatric commode chair is helpful for those who can support themselves to some degree or who sit in a wheelchair and have some trunk stability.
Buy now and get extra 5% discount
- Fold up armrests
- Maximum safe working load 705 lbs.
- Colors are available in Blue and Grey
- Container holder adjusts to different toilet heights
- Adjustable backrest with four different seating depths
- Detachable armrest covers for efficient cleaning procedures
- Wide armrests provide optimum support for the residents arms
- Tip-up seat makes cleaning/disinfection easier and provides good access to the commode container
|ArjoHuntleigh Carmina basic bariatric commode chair|
|Maximum safe working load||705 lbs.|
|Chassis clearance for lift legs||6⅛"|
|Chassis width between legs||31¼"|
|Chassis clearance for toilet||18⅞"|
|Distance from front of seat to backrest|
|16 ½" - 20⅔"|
|Low friction castors|
CE marked. Tested by TüV
- ArjoHuntleigh products are warranted for a period of Twelve (12) months from the date of delivery.
- Medicaleshop cannot provide any physical service, please contact manufacturer for repair parts.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details