ArjoHuntleigh Concerto shower trolley- hydraulic
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
ArjoHuntleigh Concerto shower trolley- hydraulic plays an important role in supporting safe assisted showering and other hygiene routines at facilities for elderly care, acute care or special care. This shower trolley is specifically designed as a safe platform to provide extra care for frail or disabled dependent clients or residents with no ability to support themselves.
Concerto is a proven showering solution that offers a far more hygienic and dignified alternative to a bed bath. Clients are showered in a supine position on the comfortable and soft mattress. The trolley is stable and safe. Its fold down side supports have double safety latches to assure the security of residents and clients. The wide, height-adjustable shower trolley offers ideal ergonomic working conditions, providing full body access for showering, hair washing, pedicure and complete drying, as well as sufficient width to turn the individual easily.
Concerto has a unique self leveling stretcher platform that allows overlapping on the bed to allow safe, ergonomic lateral transfers. Using the mobile Concerto, the resident can be transported to and from the shower area without any manual lifting. Concerto shower trolley, which can also serve as a useful nursing table, is available in three different stretcher lengths making it suitable for adults or children in acute care.
Making tasks easier and safer - Dependent residents/clients can be transferred from the bed to the shower and back again, in a safe process that involves no manual lifting, thereby reducing the risk of back injuries.
Improving care and efficiency - The entire process is manageable by a single caregiver, but two caregivers are recommended for optimum efficiency.
- Concerto can also serve as a nursing table
- The height-adjustable Concerto shower trolley is designed for comfort and safety, with a soft, wide mattress and sturdy construction
- Lifting capacity 330 lbs.
- Brakes on all four castors
- Head pillow and drain plug
- Horizontal adjustment lever
- Height-adjustable shower trolley
- Drainage hose with dual holders
- Straight steering device on two castors
- Automatic leveling when lowered against a bed
- Tilts sideways for optimum cleaning and drying
- Sturdy stretcher with gentle slope for water run-off
- Soft mattress with recessed drain and run-off channels
- Stretcher with hinged side supports, including double safety latches
|ArjoHuntleigh Concerto shower trolley- hydraulic|
|Maximum safe working load||385 lbs.|
|Maximum resident/user weight||330 lbs.|
|Product weight||163 lbs.|
|Total width (including side supports)||29⅞"|
|Length of chassis (including wheel frame)||39⅛"|
|Maximum internal length of chassis||32¼"|
|Maximum external width of chassis||27½"|
|Minimum external width of chassis||11⅞"|
|Height of chassis||5⅞"|
|Height, top position floor to stretcher||35"|
|Height, low position floor to stretcher||22½"|
- ArjoHuntleigh Slings are warranted for a period of 30 Days from the date of delivery.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty…
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.