Arjo Enterprise 9000 bed
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Arjo Enterprise 9000 bed is a full specification electric profiling bed with a simple to use integrated weigh scale. The needs of critical care residents/clients are challenging and complex, the Enterprise 9000, is reliable, easy to use and can be rapidly adjusted in an emergency. Residents/clients can be effortlessly repositioned for various physiological and clinical needs and the integrated weighing scale provides constant, accurate weight monitoring. A safe and easy-to-clean bed, it also helps to reduce the risks of injuries and infections. And as it is easy to maintain and service, it will help to improve efficiency. Enterprise 9000 bed, with its patented profiling system, integrated weighing scale, bed exit alarm and under-bed anti-entrapment sensors, has been designed with the resident/client, caregiver and facility in mind. It helps facilities to deliver the best possible care - efficiently, consistently and safely.
|Package||Model no.||Package details|
|Package 1||9614DF101BCUSB||1 way nurse call, SafeSet & EMR, No Handset, 125mm FE Track FE+HE Brake Pedal, Bed Stripper, Without DIN Rail, but with standard round bar rail, Safety Sides, Standard Back Rest (Curved Deck for Bio-Contour), Corporate Blue Infill, Non Locking, IFU, and Export Packaging|
|Package 2||9714DF101BCUSB||2 way nurse call with & speaker, SafeSet & EMR, No Handset, 125mm FE Track FE+HE Brake Pedal, Bed Stripper, Without DIN Rail, but w/ standard round bar rail, Safety Sides, Standard Back Rest (Curved Deck for Bio-Contour), Corporate Blue Infill, Non Locking, IFU, and Export Packaging|
|Package 3||9814DF101BCUSB||2 way nurse call with & speaker, SafeSet & EMR, No Handset, 125mm FE Track FE+HE Brake Pedal, Bed Stripper, Without DIN Rail, but w/ standard round bar rail, Safety Sides, Standard Back Rest (Curved Deck for Bio-Contour), Corporate Blue Infill, Non Locking, IFU, and Export Packaging|
|Arjo Enterprise 9000 bed|
|Safe working load||550 lbs.|
|Overall length||89 3/4"|
|Overall length extended||94 1/2"|
|Overall length (short bed)||85 1/2"|
|Overall length extended (short bed)||90"|
|Mattress size||34 1/2 x 80"|
|Trendelenburg / Reverse Trendelenburg||±12°|
|Power In||3.0A max. at 230V a.c. 50/60 HZ|
|Power In||5.8A max at 120V a.c. 60Hz|
|Liquid Ingress protection||IPX4|
|Electrical shock protection||Class 1 / Type B|
- Arjo products are warranted for a period of Twelve (12) months from the date of delivery.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.