ArjoHuntleigh ErgoFit® hygienic toileting loop sling
ArjoHuntleigh ErgoFit® hygienic toileting loop sling allows care providers to partially remove clothes from the client they are caring for without removing the sling. ErgoFit® sling is constructed using less material, therefore is easier to put on and remove and is ideal for transferring to the toilet. Hygienic loop toileting sling has a buckle type harness and to use the sling, the client must have good upper body and head control plus sitting ability. Hygienic sling has double padding in the thigh section with ultra-flexible nylon/polyester, which prevents skin irritations and easily install’s on a person already sitting or lying down. ErgoFit® slings provide positioning handles at the back to help with transfers, and adequately position the client above a chair, to simply and quickly transfers from a sitting to an inclined position and to help pivoting the user. Hygienic slings have straps especially designed for the legs that ensure the safety for all users, even agitated ones, prevents falls and allows the adjustment and positioning of the legs.
Buy now and get extra 10% discount
- Maximum loading capacity: 600 lbs.
- Machine washable; easy to care for and clean.
- Mesh fabric of the sling is made of soft polyester.
- User positioning system based on the color of the straps.
- Strong nylon & polyester straps allows the person to be in a sitting, semi-inclined or inclined position.
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
- ArjoHuntleigh Slings are warranted for a period of 30 Days from the date of delivery.
- Medicaleshop cannot provide any physical service, please contact manufacturer for repair parts.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty…
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details