ArjoHuntleigh Maxi Sky 1000 bariatric power ceiling lift system with 4-point hanger bar
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
ArjoHuntleigh Maxi Sky 1000 bariatric power ceiling lift system with 4-point hanger bar offers a complete ceiling lift system specifically designed to facilitate safe and dignified transfer of non-ambulatory bariatric residents/clients. The sophisticated and easy-to-operate system allows a single caregiver to perform transfers using the hand control without stress or strain and with no manual lifting.
Maxi Sky 1000 allows safe, comfortable and dignified transfers of bariatric residents/clients. The lift cassette can be installed on a semi-permanent gantry or a permanent ceiling-mounted straight track. Maxi Sky 1000 is easy to operate, with programmable lifting speed and spreader bar height regulation via the handheld control unit. Several features, such as a brake, lowering system and cord-pull stopping device provide added security for the resident/client in the event of an emergency.
The lift is always ready for use and the immediate electronic soft-start and soft-stop means there are no delays or overruns, ensuring the lift can always be stopped in exactly the right position.
- Emergency brake
- Low battery lift limiter
- Emergency lowering device
- Emergency stopping device
- Safe working load: 1000 lbs.
- Electronic soft start and soft-stop
- Height from floor to ceiling 82"-118"
- Overload circuit protection Strap length up to 90”
- Clip-on charging station can be fitted anywhere on track
- Battery charging indicator, LED indicator for maintanance required
- Installed on permanent ceiling-mounted track or semi-permanent freestanding gantry
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|ArjoHuntleigh Maxi Sky 1000 bariatric power ceiling lift system|
|Lifting capacity||1000 lbs.|
|Unit weight (batteries included)||48 lbs.|
|Strap length||up to 90"|
|Batteries||2x7 Ah will average 150 cycles|
(Loaded at 165 lbs.)
|10, 14, 16, 20 cm./sec.|
Speed by default 6.3"/sec.
|Automatic return to charge function|
Initiated by user (optional)
|Weight sensor cut-out 20 lbs.|
|Protection class||Handset - IP44|
|Lifting speed||1.2"/sec. at 1000 lbs.|
1.6"/sec. at 500 lbs.
2.8"/sec. at 0 lbs.
- ArjoHuntleigh products are warranted for a period of Twelve (12) months from the date of delivery.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.