Arjo Maxi Sky 440 portable lift cassette - 2 point
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Services available:resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Arjo Maxi Sky 440 portable lift cassette - 2 point is an ideal choice for healthcare facilities where flexibility is a high priority. The ultra-light Maxi Sky 440 is an easy-to-operate portable lift system which allows a single caregiver to perform transfers using a handset control, without stress or strain, and with no manual lifting. As it is easy to move around and quick to attach to a gantry or track, this portable system can be rapidly set up wherever client handling is required. The wide-set sling hooks make transfers more comfortable for the resident/client. Maxi Sky 440 system offers a wide range of possible configurations and functions.
Smooth operation - The controls are easily accessible on the handheld control unit and the front of the lift cassette. The electronic soft-start and soft-stop makes it easy for the caregiver to ensure the lift can always be stopped smoothly and safely in exactly the right position.
Built-in safeguards - Features such as a brake, manual lowering system and stopping device safeguard the resident/client in the event of an emergency. A power limiter prevents lift use when the battery is low.
Simple maintenance - Changing the battery in the lift cassette is easy and requires only a screwdriver. A red light on the lift cassette alerts the caregiver when servicing is required. The modular design means replacement components can be simply snapped into place.
- Emergency brake
- Strap length up to 88"
- Battery charging indicator
- Safe working load: 440 lbs.
- Emergency lowering device
- Emergency stopping device
- Overload circuit protection
- Electronic soft-start and soft-stop
- Height from floor to ceiling 82" - 118"
- Pass through system to swing from room to room
- Low battery indicator LED indicator for maintenance required
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Maxi Sky 440 portable lift cassette - 2 point|
|Safe working load||440 lbs.|
|Strap length||Up to 88"|
|Height from floor to & ceiling||82" - 118" (2.1 m - 3 m)|
|Unit weight (batteries included)||14 lbs.|
|Emergency lowering device||Manual|
|Lifting speed||1.7"/sec. (4.3 cm/sec.)|
|Transfers per battery||30 Transfers up to 176 lbs.|
|Protection class||IP 44 (Handset)|
- Arjo products are warranted for a period of Twelve (12) months from the date of delivery.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- All returns are subject to 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.