Arjo Maxi Sky 440 portable power ceiling lift with easytrack 2 post system
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Arjo Maxi Sky 440 portable power ceiling lift with easytrack 2 post system is ultra-light and easy-to-operate allowing a single caregiver to perform transfers using a handset control, without stress or strain associated with manual lifting. Maxi Sky 440 is the ideal choice for healthcare facilities where flexibility is a high priority. It is easy to move around and quickly attaches to a gantry or track, can be set up wherever patient handling is required.
Smooth operation: The controls are easily accessible on the handheld control unit and the front of the lift cassette. The electronic soft-start and soft-stop makes it easy for the caregiver to ensure the lift can always be stopped smoothly and safely in exactly the right position.
Built-In safeguards: A brake, manual lowering system, and stopping device safeguard the resident/client in the event of an emergency. A power limiter prevents lift use when the battery is low.
Simple maintenance: Changing the battery on the lift cassette is easy and requires only a screwdriver. A red light on the lift cassette alerts the caregiver when servicing is required.
On track: The tight radius of the curved track sections enables layouts with superior space utilization. The track sections fit together using a unique pin-locking system, and once in place, the seamless joints provide a smooth ride for the resident/client during lateral transfers.
Easytrack: is a floor to ceiling pressure fit system requiring no permanent installation. It is versatile, offering various possible configurations such as 2 post, 3 post, 4 post layouts along with accessories such as bath tub adaptor. Easytrack can also be fastened to the wall in a multitude of configurations.
Easytrack 2 Post Configuration: The 2 post configuration is ideal for a simple lift in or out of a bed. Easytrack is available with a tub bracket which allows one post to be mounted on to a bathtub ledge (minimum 3" ledge at ends required). It allows the user to be moved in a single direction along the rail.
2 Post Easytrack includes:
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Maxi Sky 440 portable power ceiling lift with easytrack 2 post system|
|Safe working load||440 lbs.|
|Strap length||Up to 88"|
|Height from floor to ceiling||82" - 118"|
|Unit weight (batteries included)||14 lbs.|
|Emergency lowering device||Manual|
|Lifting speed||4.3 cm/sec. (1.7"/sec.)|
|Transfers per battery||30 Transfers up to 176 lbs.|
|Protection class||IP 44 (Handset)|
- Arjo products are warranted for a period of Twelve (12) months from the date of delivery.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.