ArjoHuntleigh Maxi Sky 440 portable power ceiling lift with easytrack 3 post system
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Special pricing available. Please call us for quote.
ArjoHuntleigh Maxi Sky 440 portable power ceiling lift with easytrack 3 post system is ultra-light, easy-to-operate portable ceiling lift system which allows a single caregiver to perform transfers using a handset control, without stress or strain, and with no manual lifting.
Maxi Sky 440 portable power ceiling lift with easytrack 3 post system is the ideal choice for healthcare facilities where flexibility is a high priority. As it is easy to move around and quick to attach to a gantry or track, this portable system can be rapidly set up wherever client handling is required.
The controls are easily accessible on the handheld control unit and the front of the lift cassette. The electronic soft-start and soft-stop makes it easy for the caregiver to ensure the lift can always be stopped smoothly and safely in exactly the right position.
Features such as a brake, manual lowering system and stopping device safeguard the resident/client in the event of an emergency. A power limiter prevents lift use when the battery is low.
Changing the battery in the lift cassette is easy and requires only a screwdriver. A red light on the lift cassette alerts the caregiver when servicing is required. The modular design means replacement components can be simply snapped into place.
The tight radius of the curved track sections enables layouts with superior space utilization. The track sections fit together using a unique pin-locking system, and once in place, the seamless joints provide a smooth ride for the resident/client during lateral transfers.
Easytrack - The versatile track system that can be optimized to deliver the most efficient solution for a specific working space. Easytrack is a floor to ceiling pressure fit system requiring no permanent installation. Easytrack system is versatile, offering various possible configurations such as 2 post, 3 post, 4 post layouts along with accessories such as bath tub adaptor. Easytrack can also be fastened to the wall in a multitude of configurations.Easytrack 3 Post Configuration
The 3 post configuration allows movement in two directions, allowing lifts or transfers anywhere within the triangle area. Also available with a tub bracket which allows one post to be mounted onto a bathtub ledge (minimum 3" ledge at ends required). The 3 post configuration works great in bathrooms allowing access to tub, sink and toilet.
3 Post Easytrack includes
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Maxi Sky 440 portable power ceiling lift with easytrack 3 post system|
|Safe working load||440 lbs.|
|Strap length||Up to 88"|
|Height from floor to ceiling||82" - 118"|
|Unit weight (batteries included)||14 lbs.|
|Emergency lowering device||Manual|
|Transfers per battery||30 Transfers up to 176 lbs.|
|Protection class||IP 44 (Handset)|
- ArjoHuntleigh products are warranted for a period of Twelve (12) months from the date of delivery.
- Medicaleshop cannot provide any physical service, please contact manufacturer for repair parts.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.