ArjoHuntleigh Maxi Sky 440 portable power ceiling lift with easytrack 4 post system
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
ArjoHuntleigh Maxi Sky 440 portable power ceiling lift with easytrack 3 post system is the ideal choice for healthcare facilities where flexibility is a high priority. As it is easy to move around and quick to attach to a gantry or track, this portable system can be rapidly set up wherever client handling is required. Maxi Sky 440 portable power ceiling lift is ultra-light, easy-to-operate portable ceiling lift system that allows a single caregiver to perform transfers using a handset control, without stress or strain, and with no manual lifting.
Smooth operation - The controls are easily accessible on the handheld control unit and the front of the lift cassette. The electronic soft-start and soft-stop makes it easy for the caregiver to ensure the lift can always be stopped smoothly and safely in exactly the right position.
Built-In safeguards - Features such as a brake, manual lowering system and stopping device safeguard the resident/client in the event of an emergency. A power limiter prevents lift use when the battery is low.
Simple maintenance - Changing the battery in the lift cassette is easy and requires only a screwdriver. A red light on the lift cassette alerts the caregiver when servicing is required. The modular design means replacement components can be simply snapped into place.
On track - The tight radius of the curved track sections enables layouts with superior space utilization. The track sections fit together using a unique pin-locking system, and once in place, the seamless joints provide a smooth ride for the resident/client during lateral transfers.
Easytrack is a floor to ceiling pressure fit system requiring no permanent installation. Easytrack system is versatile, offering various possible configurations such as 2 post, 3 post, 4 post layouts along with accessories such as bath tub adapter. Easytrack can also be fastened to the wall in a multitude of configurations.Easytrack 4 Post Configuration
The 4 Post system operates like a traditional xy system. The 4 post configuration allows complete coverage anywhere within the 4-post area. The 4 post system is not telescopic.
Easytrack 4 Post Configuration comes standard with:
- Emergency brake
- Strap length up to 88"
- Battery charging indicator
- Safe working load: 440 lbs.
- Overload circuit protection
- Emergency lowering device
- Emergency stopping device
- Electronic soft-start and soft-stop
- Height from floor to ceiling 82" - 118"
- Pass through system to swing from room to room
- Low battery indicator LED indicator for maintenance required
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Maxi Sky 440 portable power ceiling lift with easytrack 4 post system|
|Safe working load||440 lbs.|
|Strap length||Up to 88"|
|Height from floor to ceiling||82" - 118"|
|Unit weight (batteries included)||14 lbs.|
|Emergency lowering device||Manual|
|Lifting speed||1.7" per sec.|
|Transfers per battery||30 Transfers up to 176 lbs.|
|Protection class||IP 44 (Handset)|
- ArjoHuntleigh products are warranted for a period of Twelve (12) months from the date of delivery.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.