ArjoHuntleigh MaxiSlide Flites
Special pricing available. Please call us for quote.
ArjoHuntleigh MaxiSlide Flites are premium patient specific disposable tubular slides and flat sheets with handles. These are a combination of two popular concepts, the MaxiSlide™ and Flites™ patient specific disposable sliding aids, which are made from a strong, ultra low friction material with the same excellent gliding properties on both sides and in both directions. MaxiSlide Flites offer one of the most convenient and efficient solutions for busy care environments, such as hospitals concerned about infection control.
- Strong, ultra low friction material
- Patient identification tag and water soluble label
- Strong built-in handles and disposable pull straps
- Full bed length, i.e. no need to use an extension tube
- User-friendly box design with open and close function
- Made from a biocompatibility tested, latex-free material
- Excellent gliding properties on both sides and in both directions
- A convenient, resident/patient handling solution that combats cross infection
Features & Benefits:
- High quality fabric and design- MaxiSlide Flites are made from a high strength, low friction material. The sliding ability is equally excellent on both sides and in both directions. They are made from a biocompatibility tested, latex-free material and supplied in a user-friendly box for easy dispensing.Strong built-in handles- The built-in reinforced handles offer a comfortable grip, supporting safe and efficient handling routines, ensuring optimum ergonomic working techniques, thereby increasing nurse and caregiver wellness.Disposable pull straps- The disposable pull straps can easily be attached to the sheets for lateral transfers, preventing caregivers from having to overreach, thereby reducing risks of injury.Resident/patient identification tag and water soluble label- A tag where the resident's/patient's name can be written and a green water soluble label can be found on each MaxiSlide Flite. The label dissolves when exposed to fluids.Flexibility- MaxiSlide Flites are full bed length, which eliminates the need for an extension tube. The sheets come in three different widths and the tubes in two.Cross infection prevention- MaxiSlide Flites are reusable, but intended for single resident/patient use only. By minimizing cross infection risks, MaxiSlide Flites are contributing to improved infection control. To ensure optimum hygiene right from the start, every sliding aid comes individually wrapped in a heat-sealed plastic bag.A cost effective solution- Designed to be extremely cost effective, MaxiSlide Flites can be used as an integral element in policies for safe handling and in supporting effective infection control. It is an aid which can help reduce costs associated with both injuries to nursing staff and cross infection between residents/patients. And, as a disposable product, washing and laundry costs are eliminated.A versatile aid- This versatile sliding aid can be used to improve safety and efficiency in a range of handling situations. In addition to lateral transfers, it can be applied in a number of everyday tasks, such as moving a resident/patient up in bed, turning a resident/patient, and the easy application of slings in bed.
- ArjoHuntleigh Slings are warranted for a period of 30 Days from the date of delivery.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty…
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.