ArjoHuntleigh Minuet 2 homecare electric bed
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
special discounts available...
ArjoHuntleigh Minuet 2 homecare electric bed comes with a low platform height, easy storage and transportation, a smart domestic appearance and a safe working load of 396 lbs. Minuet bed helps to improve safety, comfort and independence for residents/users, and minimizes the strain of transferring and handling tasks for caregivers, thereby also reducing the risk of injury. Minuet 2 bed has an exceptional low height of 9” which not only enhances the safety for users who are at risk of falling out of bed; it also allows easy wheelchair transfers. Electric bed come with an integral bed extension of 5” to cater for taller users. Full profiling of the calf section is achieved even when the bed is extended, enhancing comfort for the user. Minuet homecare bed is easy to clean and it disassembles into four sections allowing for easy storage, transport and assembly.
Developed by the International Electrotechnical Commisssion (IEC), the IEC60601-2-52:2009 standard is the new benchmark for medical bed performance and safety.
While the standard covers many aspects including electrical safety, load bearing, stability and durability, one of the main requirements focuses on reducing the risk of resident/user entrapment in or around the bed frame.
Pro-Contour® Advance Profiling
Compared to a conventional profiling bed (A), the Pro-Contour Advance Profiling on the four-section Minuet 2 beds raises the pivot point of the backrest and thigh section closer to the client’s natural pivot point (their hip joint) (B). As a client moves from a lying to a more upright position, this reduces abdominal compression, and improves comfort.
This offers major benefits over simple profiling beds:
- Exceptional comfort
- Excellent postural support
Intelligent profiling system
On descent from a profiled position the knee-break stays raised until the backrest reaches the same angle (A). Both the backrest and knee-break then descend together until they reach a flat position simultaneously (B).
This intelligent profiling system maximizes comfort, improves postural support and helps to reduce sliding down the bed. This has an associated benefit of reducing pressure, shear and friction. This can help to reduce the risk of pressure ulcers, and also moving and handling risks for carers associated with repositioning of the client.
Integral bed extension
To cater for taller users, Minuet 2 has an integrated mattress platform extension of 5”. This is easily engaged and offers maximum flexibility. Full profiling of the calf section is achieved even when the bed is extended, enhancing comfort for the user.
- Low height 9”
- Battery back-up
- Kick stop brakes
- Pro-Contour Advance profiling
- Easy to clean slatted mattress platform
- Electric height and backrest adjustment
- Handset with raised, embossed buttons
- Beech color effect head and foot end panels
- Integral bed extension 5” with mattress retainer
- Disassembles into 4 sections for transport / storage
|ArjoHuntleigh Minuet 2 homecare electric bed|
|Overall standard length||89"|
|Overall length (extended)||94"|
|Overall width without safety sides||37"|
|Overall width with safety sides||41"|
|Mattress size (length x width)||78" x 34"|
|Height range||10" - 26"|
|Tilt range (if fitted)||+/- 10°|
|Backrest angle (maximum)||73°|
|Thigh elevation (maximum)||32°|
|Safe working load||396 lbs.|
|Head end||50.2 lbs.|
|Foot end||50.2 lbs.|
|Foot end deck||43.65 lbs.|
|Head end deck||51.8 lbs.|
|Electrical data (all models)|
|Power in||1.0A max at 230V a.c 50Hz|
|Electric shock protection||Class II, Type B|
|Battery||2V d.c sealed, rechargeable,|
lead/acid gel 1.2 amp hrs
- ArjoHuntleigh products are warranted for a period of Twelve (12) months from the date of delivery.
- Medicaleshop cannot provide any physical service, please contact manufacturer for repair parts.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.