ArjoHuntleigh Miranti bath lift trolley
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
ArjoHuntleigh Miranti bath lift trolley improves quality of life, provides easy access to a safer, more comfortable bathing experience for dependent residents/clients. Power Drive is just one of the powered features that make this bath lift trolley one of the safest and most comfortable solutions for dependent residents/clients.Enhancing lives
The Miranti can improve quality of life by providing easy access to a safer, more comfortable bathing experience for dependent residents/clients.Making tasks easier and safer
The powered features and ergonomic design of the Miranti enables a caregiver to perform the entire bathing cycle safely and easily.Improving care and efficiency
The Miranti enables a single caregiver to perform standard routines with maximized powered support, resident/client bathing can be carried out with the greatest possible efficiency.System integration
The Miranti is compatible with ArjoHuntleigh height-adjustable baths, 1900 mm or longer.
Features & Benefits:
The Miranti is easy to drive, turn, position and brake for a single caregiver. It also eliminates the need for manual transfers, as the Miranti does all the lifting, and the stretcher can be adjusted at any time to the correct ergonomic working height.
- Powered backrest: The powered backrest is operated via the handheld control unit and raised/lowered from the side pillar winch.
- Security grip & side - guard: The resident/client feels safe and relaxed when holding the security grip, and the triangular side-guard prevents the resident/client from falling off the stretcher.
- Ergo - grips: Specially designed handles at the head end (for driving) and the pillar (for bedside/bath-side maneuvering) gives the caregiver all around control.
- Handy brake: The central braking system is operated via the handheld control unit or the push button on the pillar.
- Power Drive: The Power Drive function is a fifth wheel that assists the caregiver when driving the trolley forward, making it easy to turn the stretcher around its own axis. It is controlled via a push button in the driving handle.
|ArjoHuntleigh Miranti bath lift trolley|
|Lifting capacity||352 lbs.|
|Weight with Powerdrive||227 lbs.|
|Max total weight (lift + resident)||580 lbs.|
|Chassis, max width||37"|
|Chassis, width between legs||15 1/8"|
|Clearance under chassis||1 1/8"|
|Chassis, max length (incl. brakes)||33 1/2"|
|Lifting stroke range (seat)||23"|
|Supply voltage||24 V DC|
|Max power||150 VA|
|Battery||Sealed lead acid NDA 0100-03|
|Seat height, lowest position||17.7"|
|Seat height, highest position||40.7"|
|Height of lift, max||71"|
|Height of lift, min||48"|
|Approvals||CE marked through TüV|
- ArjoHuntleigh products are warranted for a period of Twelve (12) months from the date of delivery.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.