ArjoHuntleigh Tenor bariatric power patient lift
Special pricing available. Please call us for quote.
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
ArjoHuntleigh Tenor bariatric power patient lift has been specifically designed to manage safe working load of 704 lbs. of resident/client.
Increased comfort for the larger resident/client
Good bariatric care requires not only special handling equipment with appropriate weight ratings, but also solutions that take the associated care problems of different body shapes into account. Extra room for the larger resident/client has been built into the design of the Tenor. The widely-spaced shoulder attachment points on the hanger bar, together with the extended boom length, ensures that residents/clients of different body shapes can be transferred in comfort.
Tenor is a highly efficient solution for transferring and positioning bariatric residents/clients. The combination of the new four-point spreader bar’s widely spaced shoulder attachment points and the extended boom length ensures that residents/clients can be transferred in comfort and, if necessary, repositioned through 360º for access to a bed, chair or wheelchair. One major advantage with the Tenor system is its mobility - it can provide good coverage in bariatric care, as it can be easily moved to wherever it is needed.
Tenor lift comes standard with:
- Two batteries
- One wall charger
- Safe working load of 704 lbs.
- 2 batteries and charger as standard
- Battery-powered height-adjustable sling lift
- Four-point hook spreader bar for use with bariatric loop sling range
- Handset to provide complete control when working closer with residents/clients
- A service indicator measures in hours to give accurate usage, indicating service intervals
- Audible warning signal to indicate that the battery requires changing to the second battery
- Battery Discharge Indicator (BDI) with colored display to indicate the power remaining in the battery
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|ArjoHuntleigh Tenor bariatric power patient lift|
|Maximum safe working load||704 lbs.|
|Weight of Tenor include battery||138 lbs.|
|Battery type||Rechargeable-Sealed Lead Acid|
|Battery capacity||4 Ah|
|Protection class||Lifter - IPX4|
Handset - IP67
|Lifter nominal voltage||24V DC|
|Overload fuse||15 AMPS|
|Power supply||9V DC|
|Battery life||Approx. 3000 Readings|
- ArjoHuntleigh products are warranted for a period of Twelve (12) months from the date of delivery.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.